Aashish Dhungana Family Photo || Family photo of Aashish Dhungana

Aashish Dhungana Family Photo || Family photo of Aashish Dhungana:

Introduction:  It's me Aashish Dhungana and i am now 21 years old. In this articles i will show all of the photo of me and my family photos. The Date i am writing this articles is October 17 2022. I am not much in English so if some mistake appear in this articles please ignore it and enjoy my life journey photos.

Aashish Dhungana Family Member Introduction: 

First of all we are the family of four members. As you can easily say that our family is small and happy family. Father, mother, Brother and me are the total 4 member in family. My father name is Sheshkant Dhungana and he is a teacher. My another member is my mother and her name is Mina Subedi and she is also a teacher. And i have a cute and my best friend his name is Anup Dhungana who is my brother and he is a student and studies in Butwal  KNIT college. And the last member is me and I am Aashish Dhungana. And i also studies in Butwal in Crimson Technical College. 

 

Aashish Dhungana Family Photo:

(This photo is taken in 2078 in Tihar where all the member are came in our house we click this photo)


Sheshkant Dhungana Photo || Photos of Sheshkant Dhungana:


 

 


Mina Subedi (Dhungana) Photo || Photos of Mina Dhungana:

 


 

Anup Dhungana Photo || Photos of Anup Dhungana:

 









 

Aashish Dhungana Photo || Photos of Aashish Dhungana:






 





 

























 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments